REGULAR SHIPPING INFORMATION
The United States Postal Service (USPS) and UPS are our preferred carriers for all domestic shipments. Shipping rates vary based on location.
- We pack orders on Mondays each week and our carriers collect on Tuesdays. Orders received by Monday 4pm PST will be shipping out the following day
- Expedited orders received before 8am PST will be shipped that same business day.
- Each frame is custom made with the utmost care, please allow 15-25 business days to receive your order via FED-EX.
Insurance and tracking fees are included in your shipping cost.
UPS and DHL are our preferred carriers. Shipping rates and options vary based on location. We pack orders on Mondays each week and our carriers collect on Tuesdays. Orders received by Monday 4pm PST will be shipping out the following day
- DHL Worldwide (2-6 business days)
- Priority Mail International (7-12 business days)
* Insurance and tracking fees are included in your shipping cost.
* Fees are determined and collected per specific country.PCP is not responsible for duties and/or taxes on shipments.
P.O. and APO Delivery
- PCP can deliver to P.O. boxes as well as APO addresses using USPS.
Returned Shipments & Lost Shipments
- All packages returned to us either because of insufficient addresses or attempted deliveries, will be the responsibility of the customer. If the package is returned to us, the customer will have to repay shipping charges again before PCP re-ships the package.
- PCP is NOT responsible for package lost or stolen packages. If tracking shows that a shipment was delivered and the customer did not receive it- the customer will need to file a report with USPS directly. No replacements will be made for lost or stolen packages.
- You'll receive tracking information via email once your order is placed. You can login to the order status page on our website and see the current status of your order.
- Please Note: Sometimes, the package travels faster than the website is able to update. If you don’t see your package in route, please be patient.